Search Engine Optimization
Basic SEO Tips
Writing a compelling content will catch your visitor's attention and compel them to share your website with the world. Ranking higher in Google and other search website is important. There are few basic SEO tips you should follow to be more Search Engine friendly.
- Catchy meta description - Having a well written, short (up to 150 symbols) but compelling page description is key to good search results. All of Simvoly's themes are crafted to be search engine friendly and to show great in Google and other searches.
- Define a keywords list - How are people searching for your product, what keywords they might use. These are the words you should focus and use keyword variations in your website.
- Track and analyze visitors - In order to improve your visits, you need to know where and how they come from. Simvoly has a great traffic analysis enabling you to track visits, browsers, devices, search queries and many more.
- Good URLs - You need to have relevant and accurate URLs, short ones rank better than longer ones. It's good to use keywords in the URLs.
- Social Buttons - Having social share buttons on articles and portfolio items is a nice way to allow your visitors to share your pages. Simvoly provides such options and we got great Social Widgets to help you with that.